Oct 26, 2009

so this one Monday...

Zoee and Nancy and I decided to go on a hike. At sundown. Not our brightest idea, but still really cool. Afterwards, when prompted what I wanted to eat for diner, I replied, "cobbler." To most this would be a passing joke; to Nancy, a.k.a. gourmet-a-palooza, it was a genuine request. Here are some pictures of the late night feast that ensued. Love these ladies.



 
 
 
Salmon with a citrus marinade, Swiss chard in a balsamic reduction, cous cous, a homemade berry cobbler and homemade vanilla bean ice cream. In the words of my dad, "if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM this made me so hungry!

Anonymous said...

LL Kuhl Jess~ you were a culinary ROCKSTAR that evening! I had so much fun! thank you....Nancy


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger