Feb 23, 2009

So Fresh and So Easy

I have mentioned before how much I heart social responsibility, (it literally warms my heart) and it's great to see that some mainstream retailers and grocers are taking a huge step in the right direction. The picture here is of the recycling receptacle I saw at Fresh 'N Easy this weekend.

I am no manufacturer but this could not have taken too much time or money to create, and could be easily customized to suit different stores. Maybe prisoners could make them since most states have segued away from inmate-crafted license plates.

Why oh why doesn't every store in America have one of these? Even if only every other store had one, think of the bags, bottle and cans destined for a landfill that would instead be recycled.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger