Feb 17, 2009

So I can get to stompin in my air force ones

I was having a blah day and feeling unjustifiably bad about things on my drive home when I had an amazing experience. Like hundreds of Phoenicians I cut through the airport on my commute home to save about 20 minutes sitting in traffic. It's technically illegal, but I'm not the one who built an airport in the center of a booming metropolis. There was extra traffic today, and suddenly it dawned on me that President Obama is in town today to speak about the housing market crisis. No wonder there was extra traffic I was in the midst of half a dozen police departments and the secret service. Then, there it was: Air Force One. So freaking cool. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I literally happened upon. I love when life shouts at you to get over yourself!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger